|Project Contact Organization||External|
|Project Contact Email||via email@example.com|
|Project Contact Name||via Franz Kurfess|
People hate having to conduct performance reviews. Managers hate reviewing employees. Employees hate reviewing themselves. Luckily it usually only happens once a year. Imagine if reviews took place a couple times a year. Or even once every few months! How could this process be made easier, faster and more enjoyable for all parties? Aspects to consider are:
- What is the manager's experience? Keep in mind the manager might have several people working for them.
- What is the employee's experience? How do they best evaluate themselves?
- How does the manager compare how they feel an employee has performed against how the employee feels the have performed?
- What documents and information would be useful for each party and how will they access that information?
- How can the manager quickly see past reviews of the employee?
- How can the manager compare the employees performance against other employees?